Tuesday 20 January 2015

EOTD: MAC Shimmermoss and bhcosmetics Teal...

Definitely time for a teal! And it's been way too long since I trotted out my one and only colourful MAC eyeshadow, Shimmermoss - she's just so pretty and shimmery, and the perfect partner for the tantalising teal in my bhcosmetics 120 palette...


Sadly, both the Shimmermoss AND the 120 palette are on my "neglected" list - I feel so bad that I haven't been anywhere near either of them for at least six months, but that's one of the hazards of being a fanatical eye makeup collector - there just simply aren't enough days in the week, or weeks in the year for me to use them all even on a semi-regular basis. And then when I buy a new palette and dedicate an entire MONTH to it, well, I only have myself to blame sigh...


Anyways,  let's get on with this look - essence white kajal as a base, MAC Shimmermoss on the inner third, bhcosmetics teal blended over the rest of the lid and underneath, and essence Sun Club Gel Liner in BBC All Night Blue on the waterline - easy peasy...



Lips are Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Mauve, topped with Maybelline Color Elixir in Blush Essence. Cheeks are a blend of two of the pinks from bhcosmetics Glamorous 10 Color Palette...


Do you have so many eye shadows that you don't get around to wearing some of them more than once in six months, or is it just me?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this teal colour! It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit spesh hey Fabulous - when it all gets too much with the morning "choose" I know I can always fall back on my beloved teal ♥

      Delete
  2. You've incorporated the teals so flawlessly, blending the colours to perfection. I love this look, and those colours certainly love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Indie, what a darling comment - I SO appreciate the fact that you drop by and leave some of your uplifting words on just about everything I post, bless you gorgeous ♥

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous colour, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Sandra - sometimes I worry that everyone will grow tired of my faves that I keep repeating, but they always end up slightly different, phew... xxx

      Delete
  4. The luminosity of the MAC Shimmermoss is amazing! Beautiful! I can't wear these shades but I can still appreciate them. Is that an uncredited lime green on the crease?
    Yes, I've got more eye shadows that I can believe & sometimes I neglect a palette then "rediscover" it. No matter how radically fashions change, I'm pretty sure I've got enough stock to be covered for any eventuality. Must stop buying eyeshadow palettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll, I didn't mention the crease because it's the same teal from the bhcosmetics palette - it's a semi-matte, so it's safe for me to use there, but it looks a slightly different shade because the only thing underneath it is a bit of foundation. Gee whiz, you don't miss much lol!
      Glad to hear you're well stocked, but don't stop buying them sweetie - they don't last forever, and it does a gal good to tart up her kit now and then (well that's my excuse any way ha ha) ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh I love this! Im hopping by MAC tomorrow so I'll check out there shadows!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetiepie! Oh my goodness, a trip to the MAC counter? I've no doubt you'll have a ball, but it could be VERY expensive lol ♥♥♥

      Delete