Tuesday 3 March 2015

REVIEW: MOR Marshmallow Stars Eau De Parfum Set...

Ahh MOR Marshmallow - I'd been lusting after this little set for many moons, eyeing it off in Myer just about every time I went there  Fortunately Santa must have sensed my longing, and left this box of goodies under my tree on Christmas Day. And I've been gazing lovingly at it on my shelf ever since, just waiting for a day when I'd need a little pick-me-up, and that was last Wednesday, hump day in a difficult week...
Such a pretty pack, all housed in this gorgeous Moroccan-style tin box with a rose-gold lockable catch on the lid. Haven't decided exactly what I'm going to store in this little treasure yet - it looks like a tea tin, but it's way too fancy to be anywhere except in my boudoir or bathroom...

Inside was a 50ml bottle of Marshamallow Eau de Parfum. I've tried the perfume oil before and instantly adored it, so this was a very welcome addition to my fragrance collection. It's nowhere near as long lasting as the oil, but it packs a powerful initial punch, which then dries down to a soft and delicate marshmallowy delight...
Interestingly the box was supposed to contain 50ml of Hand & Body Wash and the same sized tube of Hand & Body Milk. But to my delight, there were TWO tubes of the body wash! Well you know how I feel about shower gels, so this factory slip-up turned out to be a huge bonus for me. I'm sure I'll get to try the milk at some stage, but for now I'm having a ball washing my bod with this delicious smelling foam. Tickled pink that it smells EXACTLY like the perfume, and the super softening low-sudsing formula is working a treat on my dry skin...

Loving these preciously perfumed products ever so much, but I'll definitely be investing in the oil next time - there's something so intensely enveloping about it, I simply must have it to get me through the coming Winter 

Are you a MOR Marshmallow fan? What other products in the range have you tried?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

6 comments:

  1. I bought this as a gift for my niece & she LOVED it! I've tried the perfume tester & it lasted all day on me, but I found the rose scent more dominating than the Chi Chi version. It gave me a migraine, so I'm happy to stick with the cheaper Chi Chi. Another day I tried a tiny bit of the body cream on one wrist & the scent stayed with me all day. Or was it the body butter? It was in a black tub & it was unbelievable long lasting. I lusted after the tin. I'd be scared to put it in the bathroom in case the moisture would make it rust. You'll have to put it to some use, it's too pretty not to be on display somewhere in the house or office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you the best Aunty - lucky niece ♡ Yes more rose content than the Chi Chi - nice to have the "genuine" shower gel though, I'm pretty sure I'd be disappointed with the cheaper version ♡

      Delete
  2. I bought this for myself and I had the same thing happen but I ended up with 2 mini body lotions. I wonder how many people had this happen too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I was thinking I was special ha ha! Thanks for letting me know hon - I'm happy with the goof, but if I'd received NO body wash, I would have been pretty cranky. It's not like it was cheap hey? But these things happen - if I hadn't already started my second body wash tube, we could have done a swap ♥

      Delete
  3. Doesn't it have the most gorgeous scent Kat. It's one of my favourite perfumes. I carry a little rollerball mini perfume around with me every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smart thinking Kellie - it's one of those perfumes that make you feel good at any time ♡ I have some in a Travalo, just love it xxx

      Delete