Tuesday 6 December 2016

REVIEW: botanicES Cleanser Crème...

I'm usually a low-sudsing cleanser type of gal, but I'm more than prepared to make an exception for this botanicES Cleanser Crème. Gifted to me by the lovelies at botanicES, I'm delighted they did as it's a gem of a cleanser. Love that it's a massive 200ml size (RRP $35), and with a sturdy pump dispenser, it's hygenic as well as practical ...


It has the same deliciously natural fragrance as the other products in their range, and minus all the usual yucko chemicals or mineral oils that so abound in other skin care lines. Ideal for anyone with sensitive skin, this cleanser packs a powerful cleaning punch without compromising gentleness...


I first tried it neat on a moistened cotton pad to see how it would go removing my waterproof eye makeup. I held the pad over my eyes for about 15 seconds, then gently swiped and hey presto, it was all gone, even the multi-layered mascara. What a great start! So then I dispensed 3 o 4 pumps into my hand, added a smidgin of water, and started massaging it into my face and neck...


I few wipes with a clean moist flannel, and my skin was makeup and grime-free, and with no feeling of tightness or dryness, in fact I felt an instant hydration boost. I usually double-cleanse so I repeated the process, followed by a cotton pad soaked with micellar water (as a test), but there was nothing left to remove ...

All botanicES skin care is infused with coffee extract - you can read all about the benefits here, or check out my earlier rave about the other face and body products in the range, hand crème review is here.  Everything is made in Australia, even the ingredients are sourced here, and they don't test on animals either. An extra bonus for me is that my bathroom decor just happens to be charcoal with lime accents, and the bottles look so bright and cheerful (and coordinated lol) on my vanity ♥...

Thank you botanicES for sending me this excellent cleanser, and for adding it to your lineup. Also delighted to hear this range is becoming available in selected pharmacies. Now can I have a caffeine-enriched body wash too please? 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great review Kats! This cleanser is a lovely addition to the botanicES skincare range. And yes please for the body wash next ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll - my love affair with botanicES just keeps expanding, along with their range ha ha!

      Delete