Friday 19 September 2014

EOTD: MUA Pretty Edgy Pinks...

Another look using the fabulous MUA LUXE Pretty Edgy palette - these pinks are almost ethereal, so delicate and with a beautiful sheen, and perfect if you're after something subtle, but special 


I used the second pink (Toile) in the below pic along the top lashline, and blended the first one (Bow) towards the back of the lid...


Along the lower lashes, I laid the matte pink from the bottom row (Sinful) over the top of MNY Master Precise Liquid Liner before it dried. Mattes really are the best shadows for underneath my eyes - they're much neater and tidier than shimmers, and don't accentuate my creases so much...

For the waterline, I chose NYX Eye Pencil in Seafoam Green - a very creamy formula in a gentle green that lasts for a good couple of hours, and doesn't sting one iota...


On my lips is one of the new L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lip Glosses in Molto Mauve - love, love love! I have three of these now, review coming soon...


Still haven't managed to get out of the winter clobber, but the woollens are being packed away this weekend... 


Have a brilliant weekend gals 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is subtle, but the sheen is lovely. I'd do this with a red lippy.
    I can see those lashes curling - the Shu uemera 'S' curler again I take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is hon, but before I well and truly got the hang of it. I was struggling so much I put it in a drawer and didn't touch it for a week because I was so shattered by my incompetence (imagine failing lashcurling-101?), but I'm SO glad I persisted, and now it works for me every time. Desperately trying to get my review of it up this weekend - I had no idea an eyelash curler would be such a tricky thing to photograph successfully!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors you've chosen here, looks really soft and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks landc - they're so feminine, and yet there's enough potent shades in the palette for a bold look if that's what's desired, so versatile ♥

      Delete
  3. Loving the looks you're creating with this palette Kat's, so dreamy!! And I'm really looking forward to reading your review on the Shu uemera curler, I'm in desperate need of a new one and I know I won't need much convincing but I trust your opinion! (and your lashes are looking smashing) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique - dreamy is a great adjective, love it hon. And the SU curler review is up!

      Delete
  4. Oh, this look is ever so dreamy, Kat. It suits you beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Indie, hey another "dreamy" description so it must be true ha ha ♥

      Delete
  5. I saw this look featured on MUA's Facebook page, great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww darlin' thanks! It was such a thrill to see my pic up there ♥

      Delete