Friday 8 May 2015

EOTD: Sugarpill Love+ & Urban Decay Zero...

Gadzooks - it's the 8th of May and I haven't even posted an EOTD yet! Such is life when you move house and don't take holiday leave in order to get things organised. I'd forgotten how disruptive this whole relocation process is, but at least I have my internet connection, and it's been up for 24 hours solid without missing a beat, and for that reason alone, I'm pretty ecstatic   So here's my first (official) look for May...


Blog and Instagram followers will already know of my passion for the new COLORdrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils from Maybelline - given the intensity and longevity of the pigmentation of the deeper shades, I actually used the Red Essential one as my base here. Just love it when beauty products have more than one use! Over that I patted down Sugarpill Love+, a magnificent matte red that allowed the pretty sheen of the lip pencil to peep through. Crease and lower lashline are Urban Decay Zero, and on the waterline, I stroked Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx...


And here's my whole mush - lips are Maybelline Bold Matte Lipstick in shade MAT6 with essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss in Wood of Roses over the top. For cheeks I went with Sleek Furnace from the Flame Blush by 3 palette...


In case I don't get back on here before Sunday, Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Mums out there - you are all so special, and I reckon every day should be Mothers Day 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

10 comments:

  1. Just love this vampy red look on you! You pull it off so well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indie my dear friend, you come up with the most wonderful descriptions - thanks babe, I would never have thought of "vampy" lol ♥

      Delete
  2. What a clever use of lip pencil on your eyes! I love following your EOTD posts to see what combination you choose next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hon, ill try just about anything that gives me the colour and vibrancy I'm after lol. Next eotd will be up tonight, hope you like it ♡

      Delete
  3. Hope the move went well for all the kat family :-)
    I love Indies description of vampy too.
    Not many people could get away with this kind of eyeshadow but you do it beautifully kats....like you always do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Move went pretty well thanks Mandy - still sorting through boxes but that always takes a while ♡ Your comment made me smile hon - thank you sweetie xxx

      Delete
  4. Im so sure that no matter what colours you use you can make them work.
    You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Fawn - so kind of you to say hon. Because I do this very early every morning for work I have to make it work - there's no margin for error at all, and that's quite an incentive ha ha xxx

      Delete
  5. I love fiery eye shadow shades: red, pink, orange, gold/yellow. Why not use a lippy? I've probably mentioned I used an unflattering Velourlips as lower lid liner. It worked well until I dropped it & the tube split. I love this fiery autumn look, very flattering to green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps babe - glad I'm not the only one applying lip products on my eyes! Haven't tried eye stuff on my mouth though, probably won't either lol...

      Delete