Monday 31 August 2015

EOTD: Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares Dusty Pink & Olive...

Last look using the Makeup Revolution Give Them Nightmares palette. I've given this box of shadows quite a workout these last few months, and I can assure you it no longer bears any resemblance to the crisp clean pic below! But it's time to put it one row back in the drawer so some of my brighter collections can take the spotlight - I won't retire it completely of course as some of those lighter purple and teal shades will still work beautifully with my change in wardrobe...


So I used the same Who's There? as the previous EOTD, but it's quite a different hue over an essence White Kajal base - turns out a very pretty and soft dusty pink! I paired this with The Hunger on the outer third and underneath, and added matte Elm Street in the crease...


Black on the waterline is something I was never game enough to try in my youth, but I'm embracing it now big time - this is Chi Chi Black is Black Waterproof Gel Eye Liner...


On my face is Lancome Teint Visionnaire Foundation, cheeks are Lacura Mineral Cream Blush in Soft Coral with a light dusting of the reddest blush from the bhcosmetics Glamorous palette. Lips are DB Cosmetics Longwear Lipstick in Perfect Plum, and I added a wee bit of Mirenesse 3D Gloss in Star Struck 



Well sayonara Winter - it's been great to rug up all snug and warm in boots, woolly scarves and gloves, but the time has come to hand over the baton to Spring! See you next year...

Take care of you,
kats xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great to see your face with the lovely eye looks, Kats! Just love the flair you have for coordination, it is an art form!!!!
    Love,
    Trish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Trish - what a great thought! I'll remember your words next time I'm agonising over what earrings to wear ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this look, it seems like it would be great to wear during the day but also at night! I can't wait to start seeing some bright summery looks from you ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmine thanks doll - oh yes I'm ready for some light and fresh colours too, and no overcoat!

      Delete
  3. I'm not ready to hand over any baton, but I love the "marsala" look. "Who's there" looks so different with a different base. "The Hunger" has got such
    a beautiful shimmer to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha neurotic - at least it's still super cool overnight ♥ Love it when shadows are potent enough to stand on their own, but still let a little of what's underneath them give them another character. And yes The Hunger is a stunningly reflective shadow - totally flips out my camera if I use a flash xxx

      Delete