Sunday 9 August 2015

REVIEW: Hair & Me Rejuvenation Treatment...

I was one of the recent batch of exceptionally fortunate bloggers to receive this Hair&Me Hair Rejuvenation Treatment to trial, and boy am I thanking my lucky stars - it's amazing! I'd even go so far as to say it's the best treatment for damaged hair that I've ever had the pleasure to experience ...


Mind you my hair was in pretty good condition to start with because I look after it with quality salon products - I have to because I home colour every fortnight, and the chemical damage takes its toll unless I'm scrupulous with my maintenance routine. In my book, expensive skin care, expertly applied make up and fancy threads are a waste of time if my hair isn't gleaming with health and vitality, and I reckon nothing is more ageing than dull, lifeless tresses. Well I'm delighted to report that the contents of this bold pink pouch have taken my locks to another level of softness, manageability and gloss...


The formula is pretty much pure oil - coconut, sweet almond, macadamia and jojoba. The recommendation is to put it in the fridge for 15 minutes prior to use in order to make the consistency more paste-like, but it's been so cold in my house this Winter I had no trouble using it at room temperature (the above pic was taken in my cosy office with the heater going). Love the squishy packaging - the screw-top sachet makes dispensing super easy, and I know I'll be able to extricate the very last drop from the sachet (although it's a challenge to take a decent photo of it lol). So far I've done three treatments, and there's enough product left for one more - having said that my hair is very short and I've been slathering on a very generous amount, but other folk may well use far less than me. Considering the ingredients, and the fact that I've been leaving it on overnight (I wear a cotton turban to protect my pillow), my hair and scalp haven't been even the remotest bit oilier than usual...


Interestingly, the effects are not obvious until I dry my hair - by that I mean after applying the product, my wet hair doesn't feel silky or smooth like it does with conditioner. But after shampooing and blow drying, my tresses are soft and frizz-free, I have movement and bounce, and the shine is nothing short of dazzling...


The clincher came the day after the first treatment - I went to the hairdresser for my usual 5-week trim, and she commented on what great condition my hair was in, plus the brush kept losing it's grip when she was blow-drying (usually she has to pull and pull to get it smooth and silky).

Thank you SO much Hair&Me for the opportunity to try this brilliant product - I'm definitely a convert, and have just placed an order 

Have you tried this hair treatment?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

10 comments:

  1. That's dedication to your hair to sleep with it in a turban! Great review, hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the review hon - I find I get far better results when I leave treatments in overnight, of course at this time of year I wear a beanie over the top of the turban to keep warm (what a sight!) but it pays off the next day that's for sure ♥

      Delete
  2. I love your well written review, hun! It 's such a great treatment. I also experienced the shine, but the volume and bounce impressed me greatly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news Indie - sounds funny I know but my hair always seemed a bit stiff and plastered down before, but now even my fringe sways! LOVE this stuff ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Great Review!
    This sounds great! I've been having a few hair issues lately, this might help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an excellent product hon - highly recommended if your tresses are in need of some love ♥

      Delete
  4. I actually pulled it out last night to try for the first time and it is fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay TandT - thrilled it worked for you too, I'm really quite amazed as I thought my hair was in pretty good shape before, but now it's even better! ♥x♥

      Delete
  5. Anothet great review of this prod! I better get me some!! Im thiiiis close to a bob! Although I keep slicking it back lol :-) so happy it worked on your gorgeous bright locks!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really a top class product hon - I've just finished my first pack and my order arrived so I'm set to continue the treatment. There'll be a pack in my next giveaway, which I'm hoping to tempt you to enter lol. Oh yes - GO THE BOB!

      Delete