Saturday 30 January 2016

EOTD: Sleek Snapshots Tequila Sunrise & Sunset...

One of my last few posts with red hair! I'll still be redd-ish but have decided to go copper for a while - and actually this is the perfect eye makeup for coppery locks, so I hope I can remember how I did it lol! Just pulling your leg - the awesome thing about posting these looks here is that I have a permanent online diary that I can always refer to. Anyways, in case I haven't announced it before, I'm officially crazy about these sunrise and sunset hues in the Sleek Snapshots palette ... 



I started with a base of essence white kajal, and then patted down Tequila Sunrise on the inner third, Sunset over the remainder, and blended where they met with only a few jiggles of a fluffy brush. Waterline was Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil in Bronze Amulet...


And here is the rest of the look - foundation was Mirenesse Liquid Silk, and cheeks were Maybelline Master Glaze Stick in Coral Sheen topped with Lacura Mosaic Baked Blush Bronzer in Beach Babe. On the pucker I wore Milani Cinnamon Spice lippie with a swipe of Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in Citrine...


AND I'm giving myself a little pat on the back because thanks to my Christmas hols, this is EOTD post #8 for January! So stay tuned for the EOTM giveaway - I'm planning on getting it organised nice and early next month 

Take care of  you,
kats xxx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, you have the pretty eyeshadow combinations to go with your gorgeous eyes! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Julie for your ever so kind comment. Makeup is so much fun, especially experimenting with different colour combos - I love the fact that the possibilities are endless! Hope your weekend has been a beauty ♥

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful, warm, sunset look. It really flatters your eyes. I've always loved yout stunning red hair, but am looking forward to your new colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling Indie - thank you sweetness. It was time for a change, and it'll be interesting to see what makeup colours I can and can't wear any more. Red is actually incredibly versatile, but coppery orange doesn't look quite so great with hot pink lol ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. I don't know how you manage to pull off such gorgeously vibrant shades, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon it's all in the attitude TP - sod what anyone else thinks ha ha! ♥♥♥

      Delete
  4. Love the vibrant shimmer of these shades!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek palettes are amazing value Beth - I have about half a dozen in my kit, and there's not one dud amongst them ♥

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous autumnal colours! The orange makes your eyes look bluer, due to the complementary effect. I love that Sunset shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving them to bits neurotic - and these shadows have such a gorgeous shimmer to them ♥

      Delete