Sunday 29 May 2016

SPOTLIGHT: BotanicES Natural Caffeine Skincare...

Back in November last year, my gorgeous blogger pal at A Bella Adventure gifted me with a sample pack of botanicES skin care  I was thrilled to say the least as she is my main source of natural and organic (and Aussie-made) product information, and if she loved this stuff, then I was bound to. Well that's sure how it turned out - I wrote a RAVE review, and I'm now using these refreshingly different and highly effective creams in my daily routine...


A couple of weeks ago, the lovelies at botanicES sent me this adorable travel pack - not only are the 15ml pump bottles the perfect size (and weight) for away-from-home adventures (actually the Eye Creme is full-size), the box is a "starter kit" for discovering how magical the formulations are, and beginning the journey to fresher and firmer looking skin. The whole range is based on CAFFEINE which is known to reduce puffiness, redness and the symptoms of dry skin, as well as having anti-cellulite properties. The Arabica beans are sourced locally from plantations in Byron Bay NSW, in fact every component of this range is developed and made Downunder - yay! According to their press release, their unique method of extracting the caffeine results in a product that has six times more efficacy than other caffeine formulations available in the market...

Clinical testing by the Institute for Personal Care Science showed improvements in skin hydration (up to 59%) within 3 hours and elasticity (up to 50%).

The bottles are sturdy and recyclable, and I love the fact that I can control the quantity of product that's dispensed by the pump, plus it's airless, which means that the contents are protected from contamination. Trust me, the eye creme is so concentrated and has so much "slip" you only need a half a pea-sized amount. The 5ml sample lasted me just over two months, so I'm expecting this full-size to keep me going for at least six...

I listed all the individual ingredients in my previous post, but didn't include what's NOT in this range - just as important (if not more so), so here we go...




The Face Creme is an infinite pleasure to use - I can't get enough of the natural smelling fragrance, the consistency is light and effortless to apply, absorption is lickety split, and not only does my skin feel beautifully hydrated and toned, I feel as energised as my face. The whole moisturising experience is a pick-me-up, and that has me grinning from ear to ear ...

As for the Body Creme, I'm hopelessly time poor on weekdays, but with the inevitably drying cold season fast approaching, I'm making a supreme effort to apply this delish cream whenever and wherever possible - it's already made a huge difference to the suppleness and softness of the skin on my legs (see ya later flaky bits) and another major benefit is it sinks into the skin in seconds, so there's no delay getting dressed...

I've already taken advantage of the free shipping for orders over $50, and bought the Face & Eye Care Package, but I'm kicking myself for not choosing the Full Skin Care Package, which includes their hand creme. I'm positively BUSTING to try this next, although at present it's not available as a single item - hope that changes soon ...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about this range, and if you've been following me for a while, you'll be aware of how fickle I am with skincare. Sure I'm bound to keep trying other products (hey it's my duty as a blogger right?), but this is now officially the staple set in my kit. My face and bod thank you again A Bella Adventure for introducing me to these beautiful products, and I so appreciate Team botanicES sending me this cute-as pack of natural goodness to review ...

Take care of you,
kats xxx

P.S. If you haven't checked out Ingrid's Monday Makeup Madness Link Up Party, you're missing some brilliant blog posts - starts 6:30am tomorrow 

30 comments:

  1. Oh these sound so cool!!!

    thelifeof-laura.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura, it's a really special range - so light and yet so moisturising ♥

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous review Kats! Their products are truly divine. It makes me so happy to be your main source of natural & organic product info ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you, you're it babe - my go-to gal if I want to know about all the good stuff. Glad you like the review hon, I have YOU to thank ha ha ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Ooh these sound good! Given my love of natural beauty prods, I think I'll have to look into the brand - the eye cream sounds like a winner. It's always great when you find a brand/range that you're truly happy with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so lovely Shell - the eye cream is actually helping a little to reduce the MASSIVE bags under my eyes, but my fave is the face cream, makes me smile just using it ♥x♥

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yum yum Beth - my face feels so fresh after applying the face cream, and you won't believe how fast the body cream is absorbed xxx

      Delete
  5. This range sounds wonderful! I'm so interested in skincare with caffeine in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely some neat benefits Di - who'd have thought coffee could be so good on the outside lol ♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. I am swaying more and more towards natural cosmetics and skincare these days! looking at the ingredient list in some of my products gives me the shivers!

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree Iily - it wasn't till I did the Micellar research that I really and truly started reading labels carefully. Some of them are decidedly scary xxx

      Delete
  7. So happy you have also been introduced to this brand. The product are just lovely aren't they? :) Love your photos as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candy - yes there's a few of us getting into this beautiful range hey! I love it especially because it's so lightweight and yet so potent ♥♥♥

      Delete
  8. I love how you were introduced to this brand by A Bella Adventure. She is a good source of natural beauty recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Ingrid - and isn't she tops with her focus on the natural goodies? I swear between you and her and the other lovelies who join in your brilliant Monday Makeup Madness linkup, we've got just about everything we could ever need covered! x♥x

      Delete
  9. These products sound amazing and love the ingredients and packing. Great review Kats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Tal - it's such a lovely range, and they obviously care about animals and the environment too ♥

      Delete
  10. Wow, you really rave about them! The body creme sounds great since it sinks in straight away! Nothing worse than having to wipe off all your moisturiser on your clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am, haven't been this excited about a skincare range in a long long time. I swear the body cream just vanishes, and all that's left is baby soft skin xxx

      Delete
  11. I won this trial pack (at least, I THINK it's this pack) from a blog competition a couple of weeks back. It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm looking even more forward to trying it out after reading your glowing review. Coffee... mmmmm..... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope it is mayday, but if it's a "trial" pack it's more likely to be the one I won from A Bella Adventure (http://katscolourings.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/review-botanices-natural-caffeine.html). Gee I hope you love the creams as much as I do hon xxx

      Delete
  12. Anything caffeine has to be good, right? What a beautiful range and your review make me want to run out an buy it! Thanks Kat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Barbe, you betcha - there must be a reason why so many of us can't live without it ♥ I'm hoping to have some to giveaway soon - I so want to spread the love xxx

      Delete
  13. These sound great! You know how much I love my skincare and the all natural sort! I'd love to get the eye cream, I have major puffs! :( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy my dear, I'm so happy you like the sound of this range - I know what to send you next!

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous review Kat! Especially like the sound of the body creme, although I do tend to neglect myself of body creams lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise - the body creme is very special. I have at least 4 jars/bottles of body cream/lotion scattered around the bathroom, and I rarely use any of them BECAUSE they all leave stuff on the skin surface, and I have to wait SO long for it to absorb, but not this beauty ♥

      Delete
  15. I love hearing about Aussie brands. Their NO list looks pretty comprehensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty impressive hey neurotic - I'm getting into Aussie brands too, my friend Angela at A Bella Adventure regularly posts about ones I didn't even know existed ♥♥♥

      Delete