Wednesday 7 December 2016

Bloggers United AU Sydney Event - Part 2...

Had to split my posts about the Bloggers United AU Sydney Event as there were just too many pictures (even this one will be a challenge for your ISP lol), but it's time to detail the gifted loot! All of these products came in a giant white carry bag, which was so heavy I was afraid it was going to split on the way home - but as luck would have it, I sat my bum down on an event chair that had a huge tote bag on it gifted by The Healthy Mummy, so that problem was solved ...


I'm not a mummy, but I'll certainly be getting lots of use out this bag - super sturdy and made from quality canvas, it has a waterproof lining and a zip pocket for special items ...


Very excited to see these For Beloved One products in the mix - I know nothing about this brand, but with a Hyaluronic & Mandelic Acid content in these serums, I'm looking foward to some stunning results in the anti-ageing department. I've spotted the range in Sephora too...



Aren't these Be Fraîche skincare products just the cutest? I'm tempted to put them aside for my next weekend away, but I doubt they'll make it - they smell so fantastic, and the teeny bit of Flower Face Cream I applied to the back of my hand told me to start using them stat!...



My skin is in for a triple treat with these Dove body washes and Moisturising Cream deodorant. I've tried the triple wash before and love how it makes my skin so soft as well as clean, and can't wait to experience the Aqua Moisture variety - it smells so incredibly refreshing. And I've been a Dove Stick Deodorant gal for more years than I can remember, so the opportunity to try another from the range is awesome ...


Next up are some deliciously moisurising Goats Milk products from all Aussie Natural Secrets - the hand cream is magically enriching, and this tube and the soap now have their place on the beside table and bathroom vanity respectively ...


Well my locks are going to be looking extra lush shortly! Thanks to TRESemmé for the Botanique Shampoo & Conditioner (which smell divine by the way), L'Oreal for the Shower Shine spray (I'm totally addicted to shine sprays) and Toni&Guy for the Style Spray Wax, which will define my blonde highlights magnificently ...


Another product that got my heart pounding when I spotted it - Hylamide Multi Depth Rehydration Booster. Yes please! I'm fully expecting to fall in love with this brand ...


And some very welcome goodies from Schick (thank you, I still shave my legs), Skin Republic (I already know and love you ), Lottie London (my raggedy nails are ever so grateful), and Waxaway (such a neat little kit with a bit of everything, and I'm always game to try something new)...


And a couple of orangey treats - Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads from Nip+Fab. I might have to buy a container load of these! And I'm champing at the bit to try the Megalash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum from Matt Miller - I've been using RapidLash for years, so I'm keen to compare the results from this 100% natural serum ...


Are you still here? Lol, hang in there, we're almost to the end. How about this stunning Magnif'eyes palette from Rimmel? I think this is new in Oz because I can't find it on their website...


There seems to be three flavours - I'm absolutely THRILLED with the one I scored - "Keep Calm & Wear Gold". An inspired mix of mattes & shimmers - I'll be creating a look with this very very soon, including swatches!...

The lovelies at Thankyou sent along a can't-live-without bottle of water, and some enriching Geranium & Rosewood Hand Cream. So much goodness in this product range, and the motivation behind the company is something I wholeheartedly support ...

My dry bod will relish the Vaseline Intensive Care lotion, and this one is Advanced Strength. The gorgeous pastel blue nail polish from Sally Hansen will be adorning my toes sooner rather than later, and I've only just realised the Stophair spray is another product from Matt Miller, and while nothing springs to mind immediately, I'm intrigued enough with the natural ingredients to think of somewhere or someone that could use this lol ... 


And finally, the other fabulous items I featured in my first post, from Vani-T, BarryM & TheDessertStudio...


Well that's a wrap for now - needless to say you'll be seeing quite a few reviews from this little black duck in the months ahead. Buckets of thank yous to all the contributors, and to Bloggers United AU for the opportunity to try so many amazing products 

Take care of you,
kats xxx

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW - this must have been one for the dream department, Kats and I'm thrilled for you that you were able to attend. The eye shadow palettes look soooo beautiful. Hope all is well with you. Loved being able to feel part of your great experience. Take care of YOU, won't you!
    Love,
    Trish_D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darling Trish, yes this was literally a dream come true to be able to get there at last. All good here my dear, still looking for a place closer to Sydney - that would just make my year. Much love and hugs x♥x

      Delete