Saturday 28 January 2017

REVIEW: Natural Secrets Goatsmilk...

You may have gathered I LOVE discovering new brands - sure I have my favourites, but finding a new love is always a delight, and I have the Bloggers United AU Event last November to thank for my latest skin and body care adventure. All the attendees were gifted with a tube of Goatsmilk Hand Cream and a cake of Goatsmilk Moisturising Soap from the generous folk at Natural Secrets. An all Australian brand, they make a range of products (some for bubs too) that you'll find in selected pharmacies. So far I haven't been able to locate one chemist that stocks the entire range, but when I fall in love with something, I don't mind heading off on a seek-and-ye-shall-find mission till I track down what I'm after. Below is only part of their selection, but it will keep me going for now  If you have any trouble spotting this brand in your usual haunts, all products are purchasable from their website...


The first product I tried was the Moisturising Hand Cream - a delight from the very first application, it's non-greasy, and has a lovely fresh florally scent. My hands were in pretty poor shape after the move, from days and days of cleaning (without gloves - smack!) and ripping open cardboard boxes, but this deliciously hydrating cream fixed them in a week. I've actually been using it exclusively for the last month, and have already bought a standby tube ($6.99 for 80ml) ...


When I found out they made a Shower Gel, that was next on my list. With the same delicate scent, this bottle is what I reach for when I need some serious moisturising for my bod. Comes in a big fat 500ml container for $11.99, and your skin will love you for slathering on the super-softening pearly white bubbles. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, it's made with goat's milk (no surprises there ha ha!), milk protein, aloe vera & vitamin E, and most importantly, free from sulphates, parabens & petrochemicals. Actually the entire range excludes these harsh chemicals ...


Just like makeup palettes, it's always a struggle for me to unwrap a cake of soap and actually use it - I do so love to keep them all pristine in my undies drawer, but I made an exception with this cake. Again the same refreshing scent, the one that was gifted was the plain moisturising variety, but I've since bought the kind that contains Manuka Honey. There are several other variations too, and both of these formulations leave your hands so soft and hydrated as well as clean. Although I'm a liquid hand wash gal, I always have a cake of soap on the vanity for when I want a really good scrub (especially under the finger nails), but also for guests so that they have a choice ...

The Moisturising Handwash was a must to try, and it didn't disappoint. Love the squat chubby bottle that never topples over (a steal for $6.99) - the formula is quite runny but highly concentrated, so one pump is enough to give your hands a fragrant cleanse that won't dry out your skin, in fact my hands always feel more supple and moist after a wash than before ...


Love each and every one of these products. There's also a Hand & Body Cream (250ml for $17.99) that I have my eye on - just desperately trying to use up a whole bunch of other body moisturisers that will expire in the next 6 months, but after that, I'll be adding it to my collection for sure ...


Love this range, and I reckon this old chooky and goats milk are a match made in heaven ...

How does your skin feel about goat's milk products? Have you tried this particular brand before?

Take care of you,
kats xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment